Objetivos de la ISPS
- Promote the appropriate use of psychotherapy and psychological treatments for persons with schizophrenias and other psychoses
- Promote the integration of psychological treatments in treatment plans and comprehensive treatment for all persons with schizophrenias and other psychoses.
- Promote the appropriate use of psychological understanding and psychotherapeutic approaches in all phases of the disorders including both early in the onset and in longer lasting disorders.
- Promote research into individual, family, group psychological therapies, preventive measures and other psychosocial programmes for those with psychotic disorders.
- Support treatments that include individual, family, group and network approaches and treatment methods that are derived from psychoanalysis, cognitive-behavioural, systemic and psycho-educational approaches.
- Advance education, training and knowledge of mental health professionals in the psychological therapies.
How to become a ISPS member and enjoy membership rights
For further information please visit the website www.isps.org